The Northwest PTTC is guided by an Advisory Council comprised of state, tribal and community representatives from across our region. This group of experienced prevention professionals will advise on building and maintaining collaborative regional relationships, training and technical assistance topics and delivery methods, and provide input and feedback on tools and resources that we develop.
In addition, five topic-focused workgroups made up of state and tribal and community-level prevention professionals provide additional guidance on training and technical assistance topics, delivery methods, and resources for our region. Our workgroups will focus on the following areas:
- Community Capacity Building;
- Workforce Development and Leadership
- Regional Substances of Abuse
- Shared Risk and Protective Factors
- Evidence-based Interventions and Practices