Funded by the Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA), Prevention Technology Transfer Centers (PTTC) develop and disseminate prevention tools and strategies needed to reduce substance misuse. This includes providing training, technical assistance, and learning resources to substance abuse prevention practitioners to improve their understanding and application of prevention science. For example, we can help you:
- Use epidemiological and other types of data to guide prevention planning
- Build and strengthen effective coalitions and collaborations
- Select, implement, and evaluate evidence-based prevention programs, policies, and practices
- Develop tools and resources to engage the next generation of prevention professionals
- Identify and address health disparities
- And much more!